Want to speak on TV or radio or be interviewed by a journalist and not sure how to portray yourself in the best way? Well, then thanks to the skills of our ‘big team’ we can help.
The wonderful team from Bishop Media are on hand to make sure Hola PR’s clients look and sound your best!
Debra Bishop and her team work with Hola’s clients to develop a media training programme that suits, including:
- A tailored workshop to suit our client’s needs, to ensure relevancy to participants’ professional – and personal requirements.
- A personally supportive yet professionally challenging environment to enable participants to develop their new skills with confidence. We recognise many people will be outside their comfort zone and we work to ensure our advice and practical sessions are presented to in a way that is conducive to everyone’s needs.
- Insights into how and why the media (TV, radio, newspaper, on-line) works – so our clients can work effectively with the media.
- Interesting and supportive electronic examples of techniques we recommend
- Skills to develop strong, powerful interesting and relevant key messages – and tailored to suit the media you’re targeting.
Deb’s experience is second to none, having worked in the industry for 20 years as a journalist, presenter, documentary maker and manager. She produced and presented news bulletins on commercial and ABC radio as well as TV channels 2, 7 and 10, covering local, national and international events. She was W.A. Bureau Chief for a national Current Affairs TV program in the 1990s, worked with 7’s Today Tonight, and was appointed to the highly regarded management position of newsroom Chief of Staff for the Seven Network in Perth.